Monday, July 17, 2006

Blogathon 2006

My Daughter is making a difference in young childrens lives by participating in Blogathon 2006! Her charity is "First Books" She will be blogging for 24 hours straight, every half hour! I can't wait to read her blog when she has the "sleepy sillies"! She is a little goofy anyway! Her charity provides free books to low income families with little ones just learning to read, a cause that is near and dear to her heart!

So come on you guys...I am gonna issue a challenge! I am starting to eat healthy again today. The Blogathon is on the 29th of this month! I want to lose 10 pounds before the end of the month so I am going to donate a dollar a pound for my weight goal. That's a little added incentive for me too! I challenge you all to do the same. If you only think you will lose 2 pounds by the end of the month then, sponsor Melanie for $2. Let's make a difference for these kids as well as for ourselves!

Oh and Melanie is offering a free template to the highest $ sponsor too! So if your blog is looking a little dull and boring, get over there and win a new template and do something great for kids too!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Sponsor Melanie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home