Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whittling away at it...one pound at a time!

Can't say my eating has been the greatest and the most healthy. Seems like all that cake (sugar) last week, all I have done is crave it this week. I have eaten everything in sight trying to figure out what it is that I want.

Doesn't that just drive you crazy? Then you finally give up and go to bed feeling totally defeated. Well, defeated or not and as much as I hate that feeling that I am battling, I am down to 241 so lost 5 pounds since Monday. I won't argue, but sure would like to feel better about what I am eating and be more in control.

I feel like I have pretty much lost a month in this weight loss game just trying to get back to where I was on the 20th of February when I left for Oregon at 239. Why do I do this to myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home