Friday, February 05, 2010

Another one bites the dust!

Lost another pound, sure wish it would take some of it's friends with it! I feel better eating healthier but the weight sure is coming off slow this time. I still can't do much in the line of exercise. I also am not recording every calorie. I find that when I do that, my every waking thought concerns food...don't like that. So I am keeping a rough count and don't you know (really) when you are consuming too many calories, atleast when you are the one doing the cooking? I don't like dieting at all, so we'll see if I can do this healthy stuff and try to watch my portions and incorporate exercise if and when I can.

I have been kicking around the idea of going back on Prism (phase one) for a couple weeks every now and then. It is so restrictive but it will jump start my metabolism and clean out all the junk. We'll see. No sugars, no breads of any kind, no potatoes, hmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home