Tuesday, December 08, 2009

First week summary

Ok, the first week went better than expected! I am not dieting...Yeah! And I lost 8 pounds!

I was aware of every bite and somehow didn't have any emotional eating. I did go to a Christmas party. I sampled what I wanted and what I wanted was more real food than sweets. I did try some of the sweets. The ones I didn't "love", I dumped in the trash-don't tell on me!

I drank all my water and of course took my vitamins. That was my two basic goals for this week. I didn't plan my menu ahead but I did eat at home 5 nights this week. Now for this coming week I am going to add...4-5 fruits and veggies a day, and try to get 7-8 hours of sleep every night. I don't think I am going to worry about planning meals so much until the first of the year as there are so much activities coming up and who knows what I will have to eat after my surgery too!

We have two get togethers on Sunday, both with lots of nummy food! One is an open house at our friends and one is a family Christmas Party. I am really hoping that I can be sensible and not totally pig out like I normally would. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home