Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm Back...

Wow...it has been a year and a half since I have posted! And sadly enough, I am fighting the same battle. Or not fighting it, as the case may be.
I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately, trying to figure out how I got in this situation, or more to the point...what keeps me here? What made me hate myself so much that I just didn't care what happened to me? Or what I felt like, or looked like for that matter!
Well, I have decided that no matter how much you think about it, it just doesn't change it. You have to do something! A lot of things actually. I didn't get this way be thinking about it, nor did I get this way by just doing one thing. I did a lot of things to attain this level of couch potato. The question is...Am I really ready to do something about it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home