Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well, I'm going for it!

I have not finished the book. I have not planned all my meals for the next couple days. I do not understand all the ins and outs of this program yet. I don't know how to work my new "Magic Bullet". In fact I have not even taken it out of the box yet.
But... I am going for it anyway! Tomorrow morning at 7:00 am I am starting on the Ab's diet. Yep, me, that's what I said. Tonight is my last Mountain Dew. Tomorrow I will be eating good food! And smoothies! Woo hoo!
Think I better start getting up a bit earlier so that I can cook breakfast and make lunch and 2 snacks! Whew, what a lot of work! My poor frig is so stuffed full of healthy junk, I can hear it moaning all the way over here!
I will attempt to journal good and bad. Wish me luck!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will do great! I need to have my jaws wired shut !!! Food is calling me.

April 20, 2008 10:03 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

boy, me too Cheryl...this is probably my last go round...if I am not somewhat successful, I'm thinkin it's time to chewck out the lap band or something

April 20, 2008 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home