Friday, September 21, 2007

We are as one!

Yep, my friends, me and the boot are becoming one! Geez...I can't imagine being in this thing for another 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 weeks! I have bruises and sore spots from just wearing the silly aircast. Remind me to never ever do this again! This was really dumb!

Well, on another note...I had gained back a couple pounds after losing all that water, which I know is normal. It is just my bodies way of settling down into the routine. I have now lost them again and another pound! That makes it a total of 15 and I know that it has adjusted now and I will wait for my next weigh in. It will be very slow now, and I can't really exercise, so we'll just take it as it comes...or goes, so to speak!

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Hey girlfriend, look at you Miss Thing! I got hit by a car walking in the parking lot of a plant store in May. I've had surgery, and now PT. So I can relate to limping around.

I'm seriously considering going through lap band surgery. My sister did last year, she has lost 90 pounds and is off all her meds. She told me she would help me pay for the surgery since we don't have health insurance.

I'm looking into the possibilities now. Please pray for wisdom. Thanks!

September 21, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You are making a fashion statement. Just think you won't be running into anyone with the same shoes that you are wearing.....lol

September 21, 2007 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home