Saturday, September 08, 2007

Challenge Number One!

Today was a big "Family Day" for my husband's work. It was nicely catered by a local BBQ place. You know bbq beef, turkey and shredded pork to go into a big fat hamburger bun with all the trimmings, and sausage too, potato salad, cole slaw and macaroni salad and baked beans, & corn bread with butter and honey. Then of course there was chips and dips, cotton candy, and lots of other candy and pop. But ya know what? I must be committed cuz I had some fresh veggies, a little sausage, some beans and lots of water. That's one of the good things about Prism, you don't crave stuff. I guess cuz your body is satisfied. (Not even the big yummy cookies.) We had a great time tho! We took our seven year old granddaughters. They had a blast. They really had alot for the kids!

We will see how I do tomorrow at church with the cookies so close at hand! That has always been one of my hardest things. They have yummy sugar free ones but they still have white flour in them so they are a no no! Is everybody a cookie monster out there, or is it just me? It's like the perfect food. There is always one that is just the way you like it! Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home