Monday, June 11, 2007

I wasn't perfect....but

I still lost 5.5 lbs. Guess that is the beauty of weight watcher's. You don't have to feel deprived and be perfect. I did find a few things I would like to do better at tho!

  1. Drink more water when I am at work. For some reason I just forget about it. I do pretty good at home, provided I have nice cold water in the frig. Right now I am too lazy to put my water bottles in the frig. Yes, I am a water snob!
  2. I need to plan my meals better and figure out what I am going to have for dinner and shop for it before I am starving and cranky and wanting anything.
  3. I do need to exercise but that is still out for now due to my knee!

Good start anyway...I will get better as I go along, but I do want to work on 1 & 2 this week!

3 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

drink that water.......funny coming from me who doesn't drink enough either.......

June 11, 2007 8:14 PM  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Good job! Do you have a couple of dumbells or resistance bands. You could do some upper body work while you watch your favorite TV program or in my case, in between reading my favorite blogs. ;-)

June 12, 2007 12:09 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Jennifer...yes I do, guess I have no excuse now! Actually I had thought of that, just need to get them out and get busy!

Cheryl...I am so bad at work, I hardly have time to pee, let alone take in more water!

June 12, 2007 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home