Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One Big Whine!

As of yesterday, I am back to eating better and taking my meds each and every day! Geez...why do I let myself get to this point? This is probably the worst I have felt physically. I have not been taking my psuedo tumor meds nor have I taken my diabetes meds. I have been drinking Dew and eating chocolate and many other garbage foods. Now I feel so bad, that I can hardly function! What is wrong with me? Why do I have to get this bad before I draw the line? It scares me cause each time I am in worse condition! A deeper hole to crawl out of! Right now, I really don't even want to try! I am so tired and everything hurts! And exercise...who can even think about that when you feel like I do right now?

Mood...Depressed and overwhelmed!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so poorly. I was in a very similar state myself a few months ago. I know how overwhelming and hopeless it can seem. Maybe you could find someone to talk to who could help you sort through everything, and figure out what steps to take next. Don't despair.

April 17, 2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

How are you doing?

May 03, 2007 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home