Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mornin'

I am so glad that I went back on Prism this week. It is very difficult to stay on sometimes. I don't know how I did it before. But it really gets rid of the sugar cravings. And believe me, after all the chocolate and confections that come in for the staff at the church, starting in about November, I need to get rid of the sugar cravings!

That being said...bright and early Monday morning, I am going back on weight watcher's! I want to live and not obsess! It is very easy to obsess on Prism. You have to weigh and measure everything. Now, I am not saying that a reality check every now and then is not a good thing. I just want to be able to enjoy life at the same time.

I have weighed myself every morning since Monday and the scale was going up and up! I indulged right until the last second, so that didn't really suprise me. Yesterday it was at the same weight I started with on Monday. But this morning, I actually registered a loss of one pound. Curious to see what Monday brings. Don't think I will weigh again until then.

I want to thank you all for encouraging me with your comments, and of course for adding another minute to my walking. It is really appreciated! Snackie has given me a minute for today and tomorrow by proxy as she is on her way home.

Well, I gotta run and get my fanny into work, so have a great day!

6 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Help ! I don't think my rear end is going to last . Today was the hardest day so far to get my ten minutes in. Almost gave up two seconds after getting on the bike.

January 04, 2007 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you girlfriend...I'm walking 30 minutes every day. I have a walk away the pounds video so it's not hard to do it just hard to keep myself motivated. Keep those happy feet moving. Hugs and prayers for your success. Daisy

January 04, 2007 3:01 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

What's Prism? Can you send me the URL for it? Thanks :)

January 04, 2007 5:59 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

teena...I left the website on you latest post. Or you can just look in my "links" on my sidebar.

January 04, 2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

I feel defeated today. The pain is so bad. I could only manage one trip up the street on my bike. I almost puked from the pain.........maybe those kids were right !!!

January 05, 2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

I don't think so Cheryl...maybe you just started off with too much. When I started on my treadmill I only started with five minutes a day and only added a minute when it got to feeling too easy. When I quit doing it (I was a dummy) I was doing 45 minutes and using my recumbant bike. But I can't go very long on it! Did you get a better seat? Or is it your legs that are hurting? Don't give up! But if something is not adjusted right for you, you will be in pain. Maybe take it to a bike shop to see if they can help you get it adjusted for your height etc.

January 05, 2007 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home