Monday, January 01, 2007

Will Exercise For Comments!


Will Exercise For Comments!

Now, how shameless is that? I started back on my healthy ways today and am planning on going back to the treadmill on Wednesday which works out perfectly. The way this works is...I will add a minute on the treadmill Wednesday for each comment I get tommorow. Every day when I am doing my walking I will check my comments from the day before and add a minute for each one. Not only will this help me to walk longer but also I will have to post every day to get comments. This will also help me to stay focused on eating healthy. Nobody likes to post when you are slackin'! Thanks to Teena for this great idea!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So....

January 01, 2007 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one

January 01, 2007 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

minute

January 01, 2007 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

per

January 01, 2007 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment

January 01, 2007 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you

January 01, 2007 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

say????

January 01, 2007 10:19 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Woohoo Melanie!! If it wasn't already after midnight, I might add a few more comments. Maybe tomorrow :-)

I think it is a great idea.

January 02, 2007 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you girlfriend. I'm back from 2 weeks in Canada up by 12 pounds and down on myself ( hitting myself in the head, saying Stupid, stupid, stupid!) I hate having to reclaim lost ground.

Here's to both of making our goal weight this year! You Go Girl. Very Lazy Daisy

January 02, 2007 5:32 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Mel...Why thank you daughter dear! I wasn't going to start until Tuesday's comments but, guess it is as good a time as any!

Krista...I will count your comment on today's walking. But by all means feel free to add another one for tomorrows.

Lazy Daisy...glad you are back! No sense in hitting yourself in the head. What is done is done. Today is a new day and a clean slate. We can do it!

January 02, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

You go, Girl!! :)

January 02, 2007 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home