Friday, December 15, 2006

Ladies Night Out!

I just got back from a "Ladies Night Out" with my friends and sisters from our church! We had a great time. Half of us were on various weight loss programs. Don't think we lost anything tonight! There were very sinful things to be had! Like creme puffs, and chocolatey gooey squares, and chocolate cheesecake, and that's just some of the desserts...then there were all the salads and main dishes that were nummy too! Can you guess I have gained 10 pounds? We had a great time, even tho we won't dare weigh in til next year!

We made this Christmas craft. They look much better in person. They were a lot of fun and really easy! I want to make one for my bathroom for all year as a night light!


And of course the gift exchange was very amusing. We were all on our best "Christian" behavior, until...the first gift was "stolen" by one of the ladies...then it was all over but the crying! I ended up with a beautiful hand made scarf. It is just gorgeous!




3 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

I haven't been to a Christmas party like that in years. Sounds like you had an awesome time. There is nothing like good Christian fun !

December 16, 2006 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That scarf is gorgeous! It looks so warm, too.

Indulge and enjoy yourself, Ma! I hope you had a creampuff for me!

Merry Christmas! Love, Ang

December 26, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Ang...I had a cream puff for everyone I knew!

December 27, 2006 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home