Friday, December 08, 2006

Look...I'm All Festive!

Do you like it? My daughter, Melanie, blessed me with her great talent in blog design and made me a special Christmas template. I love it's simple elegance. To see more of her premade Christmas templates, just click here. Click on the thumbnails to see which ones are hers. Hey if you had a notion to decorate your blog for Christmas, please go check it out. Give the girl a break, she is trying to earn some Christmas money, she does a great job and they are so worth it. She goes to school full time and takes care of her family, (hubby & 5 kids). I have to admire her. And I am soooo not partial! LOL! Well, not too much! Hey, I am her Mom, what can I say?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your daughter just sent me over here to take a look at the design. I love love love it! Very festive and cute.
(You know I'm just about as partial as you are!) :)

December 11, 2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, like the Christmas look. Realization are good things too. Hopefully with the old hurts and situations behind you, you can move forward into health and energy. I'm claiming it for both of us sister!

I leave for Canada on Monday to see my daughter. I will be taking the lap top so have no excuse not to be accountable. Hold me too it okay?

I don't want to wait till next year to start again. Thanks in advance.

December 15, 2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home