Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wow, I missed Monday!

But I did weigh-in! Just didn't get a chance to post. It has been a very busy week and we ate out way too many times. I did some "good for you" costco shopping last night after work, so that should help.

Got some good exercise moving mom though. First packing all her canned foods, 11 big boxes of them, and then unpacking them all the next day. Lot's of strength training. And good stretching and bending. Woo hoo! I was tired and my knees and hip were hurting but nothing like I would have been before. I would have been down for 3 days easy! I am not ready to run back over and help with some more unpacking just yet but, I'm not in bed either.

I am working all this week and next in the church office, and crazy busy at night, so I probably won't be on here much. But know I love you guys and I will check in as time permits. have a great week!

Oh I almost forgot...I lost another pound! Geez! I want to lose 26 more pounds before 2007. That will be my best present to myself. Gotta get busy! No more going out to eat, by choice anyway! See ya soon!

4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Congrats on the loss! I am hoping to get a COSCO membership to be able to do some that "good for you" shopping there as well.

October 17, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You make me tired just reading this.

October 17, 2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

tc...it really helps to get some of the things at Costco. I got Tilipia fish and I love their lean turkey burgers. Got some good spring mix salad greens for my salad tonight, and I buy their water also. So convenient for me to take to work and in the car with me.

Cheryl...I am kinda tired, but doing ok! Don't worry Mamma Hen!

October 17, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like you are well on your way. Love your determination. You go girl.

October 20, 2006 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home