Monday, September 25, 2006

Mondays


Mondays...are the day you dread all weekend...back to work, back to business, no more playing! And more diets are started on Monday than any other day of the week! Why? Because we need a clean slate...because it signifies the end of all our playing around...wow, I got deep there for a minute! sorry, it won't happen again!

It really doesn't make sense to start on Monday...isn't that kinda like setting yourself up to fail? You weigh in the day after the weekend, the time that is the hardest for everyone...the times when friends get together and there is always food involved...and Sunday dinners at Gramma's house!

Well, I did it this time around too! It's Monday, and it's weigh in day! Duh duh da duh! Dumb huh? Actually for me, it was self preservation. I need to be held accountable! It was my way of not going totally nuts on the weekend! I am happy to say it is somehow working for me, so far! I lost another 3 pounds this week!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on another loss! You keep it up, girl!

September 25, 2006 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Big hugs!!

September 25, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

you are awesome!

September 25, 2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Good job! Keep going!

September 27, 2006 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job :) I may start on Monday's...but weigh in is always Saturday, LOL.

September 27, 2006 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home