Monday, September 11, 2006

Another pound bites the dust!

Well, I weighed in this morning, I had lost a pound, after flucuating up and down all week. I guess it is good that I am in tune to listen to my body. I am pretty much where I felt I would be. I was hoping I had not gained. I plan to be more diligent on my exercise this week. I really need to develop good habits, so it becomes automatic. I don't want to think about it. I just want to do it. My life is about to get busier again and I need these fundamentals in place so they are just something I do, not something I do if I have the energy, and if I have the time, and if the internet is not calling my name.

I start my Women's Bible Study next week, and then the last week of this month, we kick off the new year with our small group. Lots of good stuff! Our Bible study is studying Revelation and I am sure I will have a lot of reading and studying for that and then our small group will be following the pulpit through the New Testament. It is going to be a great year.

Wow, I only have 296 days left on my challenge. I need to lose 85 pounds. Do you think that is reasonable? That works out to about 2 pounds per week. But I need to do that consistantly, and that rarely happens. There is usually some bouncing up and down in there. Well, I am not going to panic. If it takes another couple of weeks or a month...so be it! I am, I repeat...I AM GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

You Go Girl....here's to seeing less of you next week!

September 11, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

lazy daisy...I am all for that! Are we going to be exercising fools this week? If I am, you have to be too!

September 11, 2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

woohoo! Congrats on the pound. I think that 85 lbs is a doable but tough goal.

September 12, 2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

tc...thanks for your input! I was thinking the same thing. I picked this date (July 4th) because it was a date that stood out, and I picked it about a month before I really got serious about attaining it. Maybe i need to rethink my goal date to allow for illness etc. in the winter. There is really no time allowed for that. I am not making excuses, just trying to be real. I don't want to get to the 4th of July and feel like a failure and proceed to eat the rest of the summer to feel better! Hmmm! I will have to think about this.

September 12, 2006 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home