Thursday, August 31, 2006

I did ok!

I survived lunch out with my mom (at the buffett). I probably ate more than I should have, but I ate healthy, as healthy as you can in those places. Melon and fish and salad with a few drops of oil and vinegar and lots of veggies and a cold broccoli salad. It was yummy! I had to estimate my points but I came a lot closer to my goal of 28 points yesterday. And I walked briskly for 45 minutes so that gave me 4 AP. woo hoo!

The scale and me are happy too so far this week. We will see how it all works out on Monday. lol!

2 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Glad you had a successful day !

September 01, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks Cheryl...in my jammies is down for now. Blogger won't let me into it! We are thinking of getting my own domain. That way I don't have to deal with Blogger anymore. I'll let you know.

September 01, 2006 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home