Sunday, August 13, 2006

I've been Tagged!

Actually this is the very first time I have been tagged! (Thank-you "Think off the Fat") Does this mean I am a real blogger now? And no, it does not mean I want to be tagged by everybody and their uncle either! It took me two days to do this one!

I am supposed to name 5 weird things about myself and then tag 3 others. So here goes;

  1. I am a woman that probably lets most of the female population of the world down...I do not like shoes! I grew up in Santa Cruz, California and hardly ever wore them. They are the first thing to come off when I get in the door. (My bra runs a close second!) Now, living in Idaho, I have to wear them atleast in the winter time. Otherwise it is flip flops!
  2. I have to have blankets to cuddle up under at night, even if it is 100 degrees! I need the "weight" of them to sleep!
  3. I have been known to lick my margarita off the table if it spills!
  4. There are more animals sleeping in my bed at night than people. Yes hubby and I share our queen size bed, with an eight year old long haired doxie, who sleeps under the covers by our legs, a 20 something pound cat who either flops by my head or sleeps on my feet, and the new kitty who sleeps on a koosh pillow by my head or between our shoulders. The other two dogs sleep on the bedroom floor for me to trip over when I get up at night.
  5. Now this isn't really weird, atleast not to us, but it may be to some. I have been blessed to watch each and every one of my five grandchildren come into the world.
Now I am off to tag three more unsuspecting souls! Who will it be?

8 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

I was already tagged so my 5 wierd things are below my last post. I geared it to weight loss since it's a weight loss blog.

August 14, 2006 6:00 AM  
Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Hi jus me, Thanks for the v&c. I was blessed to be at the birth of my first grandbaby (boy.) It's been 13 years and now he and his mom have chose to be out of my life the last six months. The family ties have been cut but I pray everyday that God's will be done is this matter. You are an animal lover, so am I. I miss my pets that use to crowd me in the bed. How is your daughter doing? Bless you all.

August 14, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Sorry about your daughter and grandson! My youngest has alienated himself from all the family except for his brother. He drives long haul and when he is home, his wife keeps him too busy to go see anyone. Alot of this is on him too though! All we can do is pray!
Yes I am a pet lover as is my hubby! Good thing we don't have a big house and about 10 acres.
My daughter is doing fine, just not into dieting right now! She is so busy raising the kids and going to school and working (web design) that it is really hard for her to put a lot of time and effort into anything else too. Maybe after school starts again!

August 14, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

My list conpared to yours....
1. I like (LOVE) shoes!!!
2.Gotta have my blankets too.
3.My drink of choice is diet PEPSI !
4. Only animal allowed in my bed, is my husband !!
5. Saw most of my grandkids born, not all.

August 14, 2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Cheryl, I thought of you when I wrote that I didn't like shoes! lol!

August 14, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I am a lot like you. I am almost always barefoot and I always have to have at least one blanket.

I love that you have been able to watch your grandchildren come into the world that is awesome!

August 15, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

I have that blanket thing
going on too,even when it's
hot.What's up with that? I don't
think it a weight problem though.

I've been known to lick liquor
off a table especially if it's
the last drink.lol

August 15, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

my "liquor licking" incident was at a family dinner (we were playing cranium) and my margarita got spilled and because there was very little left...we didn't let it go to waste. I don't drink often and I really wouldn't have cared if it had alcohol in it or not...just seemed like the thing to do at the time!

August 15, 2006 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home