Saturday, August 12, 2006

326

Well, I did everything on my list yesterday except going to bed early. Guess I need to work on that one. Walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes. I had intended to do 10 minutes on the treadmill and 10 on the bike but when I went out to use the bike, and then moved the big tool box over so I could see the little tv while on the bike, got everything all set up and then found out that I could not even get on the bike. Hubby had adjusted it down to the shortest to get it in the truck...Gee thanks hon! He even asked me if I had tried it now, since he had adjusted it, when I asked him if he could move the seat up......GRRRRRRRR! He knew no one could use it that way. Men!
But other than that...I am doing good. I am sure I used a few extra calories being irratated at my man! Ya think?

Update: Ok I am over it and hubby redeemed himself. He was a sweetie and adjusted my bike. Now my legs are like rubber!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Kudos for your Mr. Wonderful....keep on keeping on.

August 12, 2006 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jus me, thanks for the v&c to my site. Funny you should come, I only have two return visitors and one of them tagged me. Can I tag you since I don't have anyone and it should be passed on to three bloggers? You've been tagged, name 5 weird things about yourself and pass the tag on to three others. I am thinkoffthefat, and have tried to comment here many times. Although my computer is going on the blink, word verification ids don't recognize me so I try anony. Men can burn me up but I don't know if any calories are included. Good for your husband for what he made up for. Isn't love grand when it is given back? How is your daughter doing? Tell her to visit my site, I'm not the A-1 dieter that you are, I wish I were! Congratulations on the consistant commitments you do with exercise. When I was in it, I loved it but that was months ago. Kudos for the list you did with one left. I have never gone that far down my lists. I wonder if I make them too long. God Bless you and your family.

August 12, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Keep up with the positive actions.

August 12, 2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home