Thursday, August 10, 2006

Check it out!

Just wanted to let you know that I (finally) added five more blogs to my friends list! I have been reading them for awhile but have been too lazy to add them! I prefer to think I have been too busy, and I have been busy, but I think it is more that I was too lazy! So just letting you know so you can go check them out. It is the five on the bottom of my list.
It is almost Friday and I am ready to start my "new me" project! I am giving myself until July 4th of 2007 to lose the majority of the weight that I want to lose. Then I can fine tune from there. I figure Independance Day is a good day to be Independant again! Step out on my own without my protective shelter! I am doing it this time, so hide and watch! I won't be perfect, but I am doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home