Friday, August 11, 2006

327 Days To Go

OK, here I am, shocked ya didn't I? I am ready to do it! I did the official weigh-in today and I'm ready to get on the treadmill. Oops, the moment passed! Just kidding! I am serious, I am gonna do it!

I can concentrate on the exercise and taking care of me first before the dreaded food part! Woo hoo! More often than not, I can not afford to eat properly. Some people who like to throw stones, say that is just another excuse, but we all know that when you try to buy all those fresh fruits and veggies all the time your food bill goes thru the roof.

I have been down this diet road enough times to know that it is not going to be easy! For me it is never easy. The only easy diet I have ever been on is the D-I-V-O-R-C-E diet! I dropped the weight, but the price was too high! You won't ever see me on that one again!

Well, it's off to the treadmill for me. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You can do it!!!!!!!

August 11, 2006 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home