Sunday, August 13, 2006

325


That has a good ring to it, don't you think? 325 days seems like plenty of time to lose down to my big goal weight. I do understand how fast time can go though! If only I could lose it as fast I can gain it!

It's funny but now that I am exercising, I am looking at what I am eating in a different way. As I look at the calories click off on my treadmill and stationary bike, I really realize how hard it is to work them off, then maybe I shouldn't have those cookies on Sunday morning just because they are there. Or maybe that extra bite or two of this or that is really not worth working it off! What a concept! Why didn't I get this before? For every action there has to be an equal reaction. If only it was as hard to eat as it is to exercise!!!

I am doing good tho with my goals for this first two weeks! I have had my vitamins and all my 64 oz. of water. I walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes and then jumped on the bike for 10 minutes. I am getting up early enough, but still not getting to sleep early enough. I have sleep issues so this does not suprise me. Eating dinner earlier is going to be hard for me, but I am becoming aware just how late I do eat. This to shall pass!

2 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Keep up the good work and let me know what the dr. says.

August 13, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

325 days sounds like a good number of days.

sounds like you are doing really well!!

August 15, 2006 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home