Monday, August 28, 2006

Made it one day!


Yep, I did good today, but beings it's like the first day back at it...it's not that nobody cares, but you know when you have started over so many times you kind of lose your credibility. I am sure you are all wondering just how long it is going to last this time. I don't blame you, I feel the same way. Hopefully I will be able to prove us all wrong!

I have...used 24 of 28 points
drank 72 oz. of water
taken my vitamins
walked for 15 min. on treadmil
rode my bike for 5 min. (back was hurting)
I am still gonna walk another 10 minutes on the treadmil tonight.

Well, it is a good thing that I went to the doctor today as I do have a sinus infection and it had already started going into my chest. He said my lungs were rattling! Oh joy! Also my neck was way out but everything else was doing well. As soon as the soreness goes away now, I should be good as new! It will be so nice to be pain free! See ya tomorrow, have a great night!

4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry you are sick! that sucks. Good for you for doing so well. It is a good new start on your journey.

August 29, 2006 10:23 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Good for you....every journey has to have a start.

August 29, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!

August 29, 2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

thanks you guys...you are truly a great encouragement to me!

August 29, 2006 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home