Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Waterlogged!


I'm sloshing as it is...I don't want to drink more water and add more to my over inflated body! Well, that is my kind of logic for the day! Not that the water I drink will go to my head...lol!

I don't know what has gotton into me today. I have not walked on the treadmill yet or rode my bike either. Geeez! Hubby is not going to be home until about 7:30 tonight so I guess I should go do it! I will take my water with me!

UPDATE...I got all my exercise in...woo hoo! And I drank the water that I had to, but sure wish it could have been more. I definately will not get my 7 hours tonight tho as it is after 1:00 am and I still am not in bed. I could probably sleep, but RLS is giving me fits. I think it might be from riding my bike. Gonna take some tylenol, maybe it will calm down. Nite all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Good for you for getting it all in!

I find keeping water in 2 serving size bottles in the fridge helps me to keep up with the water I need to get.

August 16, 2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home