Monday, September 04, 2006

Doin' The Happy Dance!


I am one Happy Little Camper this morning, I tell ya! It is my one week weigh-in day and guess what? Go ahead guess...no that's not it...higher! Not four, not five, not six, but SEVEN whole pounds! Woo Hoo! I love Weight Watcher's! I am not being very humble...but I am soooooo excited! And it wasn't me and it really wasn't Weight Watcher's that should get the glory. Not even all my supporting friends. They were all part of it, but the Glory only goes to One. Without Him, I could do nothing! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

5 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Praise God ! He is awesome!

September 04, 2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

I am hoping so snackie...doesn't hurt my feelings any either!

tugboat...He truly is Awesome! And faithful!

September 04, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Woohoo! That is awesome!!!

September 05, 2006 7:01 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

You Go Girl....I'm dancing with you. Keep on keeping on!

September 06, 2006 5:59 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks...I am in a different frame of mind this time! It helps so much!

September 06, 2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home