Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm on my way!

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I am not feeling like I have lost anything. I lost so much last week though, that I may not. I don't care...it's going to be business as usual, no matter what the scale says. I am really in a different place with getting healthy this time around. Will I be dissappointed if I don't lose...yes, but the difference is, it is not going to stop me. I am in it for the long haul and it is going to be an eventful journey, and I don't plan to miss a minute of it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs to you!!

September 11, 2006 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's all about attitude, right?

You can't be perfect every single moment of your life. You're human, after all.

But, it's good to see that even if you don't lose, you're not going to beat yourself up over it.

Good for you!

September 11, 2006 4:18 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great attitude! A good attitude makes all the difference in this journey.

Good luck on your weigh-in.

September 11, 2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank you guys! I appreciate the support!

September 11, 2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home