Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some Blessings have nothing to do with the scale!

Yesterday I went in to help in the church office for the day as the staff had their yearly planning meeting. They told me they would feed me lunch...are they really gonna feed me, or just provide lunch? I am picturing me lying down, leaning back on bunches of pillows while someone fans me with palm fronds and someone else is feeding me grapes, and chocolate dipped strawberries. Ahhhhh! No I guess that was just my dream!



Anyway, They were having blt's and soup. I brought two slices of my whole wheat bread, used light mayo, and tons of tomatoes. (fresh out of the executive Pastor's garden...yum!) I turned down the leftover brownies from their meeting and the home made yellow cake with chocolate frosting. And the neat thing about it was...I was totally satisfied. The soup was a weight watcher recipe too!

6 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You are doing so well. I wish I had your will power right now. If it isn't nailed down, I'm eating it. Congrats on your progress!!

September 13, 2006 6:20 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

tugboat...that's how I usually am, and have been for far too long. That has a lot to do with why I am in this pretty apple shape right now!

September 13, 2006 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a much better, and stronger, woman than I.

I enjoy your blog and your honesty.

September 13, 2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That is awesome. Really good willpower. (I LOVE fresh tomatoes mmmm)

September 15, 2006 6:55 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I love BLT's and the photo you have up is mouthwatering! Mmmmm.....nothing as good as a perfectly made BLT sandwich.

September 15, 2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing so good ! I appreciate you - thank you for all the support you give to me. BIG hugs to you .

September 16, 2006 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home