Friday, September 22, 2006

Ya still with me?

Sorry I haven't been blogging this week! I have been feeling puny and trying to take care of me! Sadly I have not done any exercise this week, thanks to not feeling well. My eating has been pretty good, except for ww ice cream. It has felt so good to my throat, but empty calories. I will stop that when I am feeling better.

My challenge for this week, was a breakfast we had to kick off our new Bible Study. I had no idea the points on some of the things but, I did pretty well! I did have cupcake size no sugar applesauce raisin muffins and fruit and half a deviled egg, and 1/2 cup orange juice. Considering I could have had coffee cake or sticky buns, I thought I did pretty well!

Gotta run, take care!

8 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Hope you are feeling better.

September 22, 2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks Cheryl, just wimpy, I guess!

September 22, 2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry you've been sick. I hope your feeling better soon. Sounds like you did pretty well with the Bible study food. Good for you.

September 23, 2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Feel better soon. Missed you.

September 24, 2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank you all for the well wishes. I am feeling somewhat better. I should be able to get back to my treadmill and bike this week.

September 24, 2006 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did REEEEEEALLY GOOD if you ask me! Breakfast food is my weakness... especially sticky buns and cinnamon rolls. Half the weight I gained while pregnant had to be from those darn things. I have to remember to thank my husband for moving my pregnant butt next to a Cinnabon...

I hope you're feeling better!! And ice cream is a great sore throat remedy so no guilt!

September 24, 2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

just checking in to see if you are feeling better.

September 25, 2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

tc...thanks, I am feeling better! Looks like bronchitis didn't get me this time! Woohoo!

September 25, 2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home