Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lazy Day!

Boy, I don't know what got into me yesterday. I stayed in my jammies all day ( well, until hubby wanted to go get something to eat) read my Bible, played on the computer, took a nap, read some more, watched a little TV, read some more, and after we got back from eating, I watched some more TV and read some more, and played on the puter, and went to bed. Oh, I lied...I did the laundry. There wasn't much, but I did do that. No energy for nothing yesterday. I didn't even want to go out to eat. But the meal I started cooking was missing half the ingredients...and I don't really want to do anything today either, and I have lots to do. Must be the fall weather or something!
Scale says I am down 3 pounds, but it's not weigh in day yet so I am not counting on it. It has a way of finding me again...Arggh!

4 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

What a very restful day that sounds like. I don't get many days like that.

October 07, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

me either, but I could not convince my big lazy butt to do anything else!

October 07, 2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. Lazy Daisy is a good friend of mine so I am so glad that she sent you over to say hi to me and to congratulate me. Thanks for stopping by and do come again...Sandy

October 08, 2006 5:42 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

It is nice to have a day like that once in a while.

October 08, 2006 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home