Thursday, October 05, 2006

I survived!

Well, it was a good idea to make a plan for the potluck. I was able to have a turkey burger, with a whole wheat bun and green salad with lots of veggies and my dressing. I took my own dessert, which everyone drooled over. My friend brought fat free sugar free ice cream so I had a half cup of that also. My only temptation that I indulged in was home made potato salad. I had almost a half of a cup which was 7 points but it was worth it. I stayed under my points for the day and really felt like I had everything I wanted. It was fun to visit with everyone. There were tables upstairs and downstairs and I was trying to mingle with everyone so did lots of trips upstairs and downstairs throughout the evening. I think I was the only one that wasn't stuffed to a point of explosion. It was a good feeling.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go!! The hardest part about dieting is get togethers and you made it!! :)

October 05, 2006 3:56 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks...I thought it would be a lot harder than it was actually. I just hope I can keep it up!

October 05, 2006 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice navigation there!

October 06, 2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

WAY TO GO!! that is such a huge deal! congrats on making it through unstuffed!

October 06, 2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You go Girl !

October 07, 2006 8:30 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank you all for the encouragement!

October 07, 2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home