Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Such a dummy!

Yesterday I had Bible study in the morning and I left the church at 11:45 and had a growth group coaches meeting at 12:30 and it was almost in the next state, so...I wanted to just go through the drive-thru at Wendy's and grab one of the taco supreme salads, which is basically the chili and a green salad. I never eat the chips or the sour cream etc. Well when I ordered it, the name was slightly different than I remembered. Anyway I ordered it and a bottle of water. When I pulled up in the parking lot and opened the bag, it was the same salad but it came with a chipolte dressing and little tortilla strips. This isn't the same salad...Arggghh! Oh well, I had to suck it up. I didn't have time to do anything about it. So I dumped the 10 gram of fat dressing on the bare salad and ate it. I was on the last bite or two when I noticed the little bag they had given me with it. There sits my chili! I could have got bye with 6 points instead of 10. Geez! I felt so stupid! When did they change my salad? Usually I just buy a small chili and bring it home and pour it on my own salad. 99 cents and 6 points and I am good to go.

Guess I need to plan better on these days and bring something portable to eat on the way. Live and learn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

It sucks when they change things on you!

October 14, 2006 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home