Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Progress Again and PTC

Boy, if you read yesterday's post, you can see right through me now! I was being so transparent. That is a hard thing to do especially when you do not know who will be reading this. I know my fellow weight loss buddies (friends) will understand, but others who know nothing about me will really think I am a big whiner!

I was eating healthy yesterday and recording my points and I had 9 glasses of water. I got all my f&v in and 2 milks. I did not do any exercise tho as my head is still hurting too much. I need to give it a chance to calm down and release all the extra cerebral fluid. I was not totally idle yesterday...I did all the laundry and cooked dinner and did dishes etc. Nothing more strenuous than that tho. You are not inclined to do much when you have a bowling ball sitting on your shoulders. It feels like if you move too far in any direction that it will fall off.

I have a very good friend who will be having brain surgery on Thursday because of her Psuedo Tumor Cerebri and Arnold Chiari. She has had several surgeries up until this point. Some have helped but she is still in extreme pain. Please pray for her! And if you can go give her some love, prayers and good wishes. Kimmy is a wonderful single mom to her 11 year old son Jacob.

My trouble with psuedo tumor cerebri is nothing like what Kimmy suffers from. I would take some of her pain if I could if it would make her life better. She is an amazing person. I hope you go and visit her.

2 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

You are intitled to whine if you want to. We have earned it!!!

November 07, 2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Thanks for reminding me about Kimmy.

November 08, 2006 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home