Monday, January 01, 2007

Oh Crap!

The new year is already here and I was gonna have all my weightloss stuff figured out by now so I could start today! I haven't even gone grocery shopping let alone figured out what to shop for. I knew I was going to start today. No excuses, I just am not sure what program I am going to follow.

I know I will be on weight watcher's for the long term but I am thinking I need to start with Prism, atleast for a week or so to detox from the sugar and junk I have eaten in the last month.

It has been a long time since I tried Prism, especially the first phase. It is really pretty strict. It does help to curb the cravings and now that I have been eating so much junk I am craving sugar again.

Ok, I have pretty well talked myself into kick starting this year with Prism phase one. I will do it for a minimum of one week, and then we will see how I am doing. I will stay on it as long as I can. I will just have to re-evaluate at the end of each week! Normally you are on phase one for six weeks. I am not really looking to be on it for that long before I switch to weight watchers, but I will for as long as I can.

Ok, now that all that is decided, I can go to bed! And a Happy New Year wish to all of you!

To all my weightloss buddies...I hope this is the year that you become "an after"

1 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I had nothing healthy in the house so hit the grocery story yesterday. I'm back on the WW wagon tomorrow.

January 01, 2007 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home