Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Late Again!

Sorry, I didn't get a post out this morning. Had to go do Mom's grocery shopping and then take them to her. Although she lives in the next state, it is only 15-20 minutes away!


She had me buy her ice cream and she was just bursting at the seams wanting some.



She is like a little kid these days so it was kinda fun to watch. She then went back into Mom mode and decided that I needed lunch and we HAD to go get some, even tho she was gonna have ice cream.




All I could find to eat was a naked burger with lots of mushrooms and a small bowl of fruit. It worked for me. Just will have to watch my calories tonight. Next I took her to a couple little dollar stores and took her back home. She is probably snoozing as we speak.


I made one more stop at a fabric store, and finally I am home. Full day of walking to say the least! Hey, can I count that for my exercise? Say yes, that will make my feet very Happy!





8 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Sounds like you did alot of walking today. Maybe you need to get one of those counters to wear. I'm thinking about it.

January 03, 2007 7:55 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I say all your walking counts. And good for you for making a good food choice!

January 03, 2007 8:28 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

And

January 03, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

here's

January 03, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

couple

January 03, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

comments

January 03, 2007 8:30 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Just adding another minute for you!!

January 03, 2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thank you all...10 minutes extra for today!

January 04, 2007 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home