Monday, January 08, 2007

Two Down Six To Go!

Pretty bad when you have lost two pounds and still have six more pounds to go before you are back to where you started gaining from the holidays! Ughhhhh!

Note to self...No more giving myself permission to indulge!

Actually I think the holiday gain was more than that and I actually lost more this week on Prism. During the first couple of days the scale jumped up another four and then five pounds and then leveled off and started going down. Who knows what I managed to actually gain from the holidays?

Well, I have a pretty good idea, and it isn't good! Nothing like starting the year kicking yourself! Guess I am just gonna have to shake it off and get to work. I set myself up for this fall by not keeping track of my points, not being consistant with my exercise, and not taking care of myself. Case in point...the last time I tracked my points was on Nov. 27th, and even if that wasn't bad enough, there were a lot of days missing in the prior two months.

Time to get serious and really committed once again! As soon as I am done with this post I will be entering my breakfast points etc. Yes folks, I have learned my lesson!

Have a great healthy week!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am afraid to get on the scale but tomorrow is my meeting and I will have to face it too. I am scared!

January 08, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Krista...let me know how you do! It's time to get to work again!

January 08, 2007 11:28 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

It's not a diet ... it's a lifestyle. You are going to have times when you overindulge. Don't beat yourself up about it. As long as you enjoyed it and you get back on track, it's okay.

January 08, 2007 7:52 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Forget the holidays! That's what I'm trying to do! No use beating ourselves up over what we did... we just need to focus on now. Congratulations for going back to WW!

January 09, 2007 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home