Sunday, January 07, 2007

Woo Hoo...Back to Weight Watcher's Tommorow!

I can't wait! I have been getting lot's of walking in, and with the absence of sugar and white flour, I am not craving it so bad. I am ready to go back to ww tho! It's just so much easier for me. Not so restrictive. I can still employ a lot of the same principals that I learned in Prism plus what I need for my diabetes. And I can do it all within the ww program.

So tommorow is another new beginning! I like having a fresh start, but I am really not starting over just continuing on. I am feeling much better about things now that the holidays are over. I will always have challenges, but maybe someday I will learn how to have the goodies and not feel like I have thrown everything to the wind and use it as an excuse to eat and drink whatever I want. The flesh is so weak!

Hope everyone has a great week this week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the next step in your journey, Tari! I'm really looking forward to seeing how you do and being here to cheer you on :)

January 07, 2007 6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited for you. Have a great time at WW tomorrow. Love WW myself and have become a lifetime member many many times.

Cheers,

Judi in San Diego

January 07, 2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

You go, Girl! I got back on track with WW on Tuesday and feel great, physically and mentally!

January 07, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the encouraging comment in my blog, Tari! It gave me such a boost to see your comment there this morning :)

January 08, 2007 6:32 AM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Snackie...good to see you home again! Thanks! I can't believe you were commenting while on vacation...goofy girl! I appreciate it tho, and so do my legs...they are sore, thank you very much! And I did count your two travel days comments by proxy! You are a good friend.

felonee...thank you, I need all the encouragement I can get!

Judi...it's like coming back to an old friend!

teena...oh good, we can keep each other on track!

January 08, 2007 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home