Friday, January 05, 2007

A Jammie kinda day!

Sorry I haven't posted until now! It's about 2:30 and I am still in my jammies and taking it easy today just puttering around the house. I was in alot of pain yesterday and had no tylenol other than tylenol pm. I took a couple of those early in the evening and then stayed up to watch ER and finally ended up taking another tylenol pm and my nighty night meds as usual. Went to bed sometime after midnight but am kinda sluggish today and still sore but not as bad. I am gonna take a rain check on the walking today, but if all is well, will hit it again tomorrow!

7 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

My fanny is sooooooooooo sore! I want to give up !

January 05, 2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

You could strap a pillow to the seat! Those kids would really laugh then! I'm sure Ken would massage it for you!
I'm sorry, I really do feel for you! Don't give up, but quit for awhile and let your fanny get to feeling better and then check to see what seat is best before you start again!

January 05, 2007 4:34 PM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Thanks for stopping by with Prism's URL ... but http://www.pwlp.com doesn't work :(

I hope you're feeling better.

January 05, 2007 6:30 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

teena...all i can say is try it again, because I just copied and paster the URL from your comment into my browser and it went right to it.

January 05, 2007 11:10 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

that is pasted not paster...sorry!

January 05, 2007 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Hugs! Daisy

January 06, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Tari - I found your blog earlier today, and just sat here and read the whole thing!

I don't think it's so important that we meet specific goals (though havin goals is important), but that when we get side-tracked we DON'T GIVE UP!

I plan to link to you from my blog so that I can keep up with what is happening with you :)

January 07, 2007 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home