Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ooops!

I'm afraid all my healthy eating went by the wayside today as I took hubby into emergency as we were no longer able to control his pain. They admitted him and he has surgery tomorrow afternoon. The "small" piece of broken disc is now a "large" piece of disc that is broken off, hence the change in pain level.

He tried to stand up on the bad leg that is hurting so bad from his back, and the leg went down and so did he! Scared the crap out of me! I am really glad that he is in the hospital and is now on a morphine pump to control the pain.

Hospital food during off hours is not particularly weight watcher type healthy. Too tired to care today. But I found microwaves today so I will take a ww meal tomorrow and a banana, and have oatmeal in the morning. Should be better all the way around.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your husband's pain and upcoming surgery. Please be assured of my prayers for both of you.

January 15, 2007 6:43 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he gets better soon :)

January 15, 2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I sympathise with the hospital food issue. My son was in for 4 days last year and I had to deal with it then. I hope the surgery goes well and your husband is feeling better soon.

January 16, 2007 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your husband. hope everything is going ok. my heart goes out to you both.

January 20, 2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that your husband is doing okay. I've been praying for your family :)

January 26, 2007 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home