Saturday, June 09, 2007

I think...I think...I think...

I think I am doing ok! Yesterday I wasn't feeling too good so didn't eat as much as I should have. Pretty low on points, but I did eat something on and off during the day. I am feeling ok so far today but I have not eaten yet either.

I am going out for dinner and a movie with my girlfriends to celebrate our one friend turning 50! Kind of low key by some standards but I know we will have a great time. Just getting out together and away from all our responsibilities for the night will be fun. And there will be no shortage of laughter. We are going to PF Changs for dinner. Not your normal deep fried greasy chinese food. This is more clean and fresh, I understand. Hopefully my two days will balance out.

I did get a chance to check in on some of my favorite blogs this week. Some of you have been and are doing great! There are quite a few that are not being so good and have been silent and away from their blogs, just like I was. It is really hard to get on here and say I have not been doing well in fact I have not been doing at all! There is a lot of encouragement to be had from all our friends on this journey, so please don't run away and hide, ( like I did) just keep reading and post and talk about what you are feeling. I'll bet there are many of us that are or have gone thru the same thing because this is a journey! There are bumps in the road and there are deep ruts you never think you are going to get out of. There are hills to climb and then there is the times you are on the top of the hill and sailing down the other side just as fast as can be, when it seems like you don't have to do anything but hold on and feel the wind in your hair! It is all part of the journey.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Have a great time tonight ! dinner with the girls' is one of my favorite times.

June 09, 2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger ~Jennifer said...

It's great to hear you feeling more positive about things!

The one phrase I have adopted since I started this time around is, "The only way to fail is to give up."

June 09, 2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Hello, jus me!
Thanks for you work and have a good weekend

June 09, 2007 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home