Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tomorrow's the day!




Yes, once again, I will get up shower, brush my teeth, gel my hair and face the scale!

Yep, tomorrow is it, weight and measurements! What a way to start the week! Who came up with starting a diet or healthy eating program (beings I hate the word D-I-E-T ) on a Monday? For Heaven's sake, aren't Monday's hard enough already? But I will start with the millions of Americans who once again start over on a Monday. Shouldn't that alone make me wait til Tuesday? I am pretty onery and love doing my own thing! I would have started today but we had a Missions Conference at church today with snacks from all over the world! I don't think so! Tomorrow will have to do!

I really am looking forward to it. I haven't done all my shopping yet but I probably can get by until I can. I am getting much better at my water drinking, so I think I am set.





2 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Here's to a great Monday ! You are in my prayers and I will be cheering for you.

June 03, 2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger chumly said...

Everyone is thinking diet lately, second blog I read about it. Must be swimsuit time.

June 03, 2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home