Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh, Ice Cold Frosty Glass of Water!

Now doesn't that sound good? Then why am I drinking less than 4 glasses a day? I didn't used to have a problem getting my water in each day. Of course I had to make that my first thing that I was going to do...no more Mountain Dew and drink lots of water.

I am not drinking the Dew (even tho I wanted one today really really bad), but I also am not drinking my water. Today for instance, I had a half a glass with my pills this morning and have not had any since. It is after 5:00 pm. What's up with that? And when is my natural thirst going to come back? Oh yeah...I have to get my body used to water again and then it gets thirsty on it's own...geez!

Guess I will just have to set a timer, and have one cup every hour! Wonder how many times I can run to the other side of the church to go potty in one day? Hmmmm! Atleast I will get my exercise!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

I have a water bottle that holds 32 ounces and I aim to fill it three times each day. I sit with it by me when I'm on the computer, and before I know it I've drunk the whole thing. I also take it with me in the car or when I go for a walk. I love my 32 ounce water bottle! I even took a lovely picture of it for my blog last summer. ;-)

May 30, 2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Make sure when you have to run to the other side of the church, you don't wait until the last minute........dribbles are hard to stop once they start

May 30, 2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Jennifer, I have a 24 oz bottle at work but most the time I can't get thru it anymore. I just need to keep at it!

Cheryl, there have been times that I could not get my pants down fast enough! But so far...no dribbles!

May 30, 2007 10:18 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Oh, and I still want a dew! But I have not given in. I am in my jammies so it is not likely that I will give in as long as hubby doesn't come in and say something about getting one, if he does that it is all over but the crying!

May 30, 2007 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home