Monday, May 28, 2007

If Anyone Still Reads This...

If anyone still reads this...then you know I have not been away on vacation, nope...I have not been way too busy to post...I have not been ill...no, not any of those things!

I have been too ashamed to post! I have not been watching what I am eating. I have not even cared what I was eating. I have not been getting any exercise. I have been drinking Mountain Dew. I have not been taking my meds regularly.

It is hard to show your face on here when you are not being good. Especially when you are not even trying to be good. It's not that I don't know what to do! I know exactly what I should and shouldn't be doing. I feel terrible about myself right now. Slowly, I am getting past that. I know I am setting the wheels in motion to get back to being healthier again. In fact Hubby is picking up my new meds as we speak (or as I type!)

I am looking through my healthy recipes today and will figure out what I need to get to start eating right again. the exercise will have to wait for awhile as I have something wrong with my knee. (probably all the weight I have put back on) I am not sure when I will be ready to get on to eating right etc. It is looking like it will be sometime next week! Sounds like it is doable. One thing I am definately going to need is the support of my weight loss buddies. So if you are out there, and still check in once in awhile...let me know with a comment! You are my accountability partners. I miss you all!

Oh and if you have found some good healthy recipes, expecially quick and easy ones to take for work lunches, please share! I am working now and it is definately harder having to plan instead of just fixing something when you are at home. Talk to you soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

I have been where you are. I've started weight loss plans only to fail countless times. Finally, FINALLY I am experiencing some success. Not everyday is a success, and I make plenty of mistakes and take steps backward, but I've shifted my perception now and see it all as a process, and NOW I'm not giving up even when I do fall on my face. So you too can pick yourself up and start moving forward again. Don't give up, and don't beat yourself up for every bad choice because you can learn something even from the bad choices.

It gets easier.

May 28, 2007 1:09 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks Jennifer...I know all this but, I need to hear it again and again! I am not in that place yet (where I can pick up and go on) but I am working on it! I am way too miserable to stay here! For me, I have recognised where I am (again!) and know what I need to do...that is the first step. If I stay here, I really will hate myself, and I don't want to do that. I am giving myself a week to wrap my mind around this and next Monday, I am going to start. I may have a pop this evening but, that will be the last of that. It is water for me until I am stronger. Step by step! One foot in front of the other! Thanks for being here to talk to!

May 28, 2007 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are still around. I can't get my comments on with my tugboat 54 name. What's up with that?

May 28, 2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

I don't know cheryl! Never know with blogger!

May 28, 2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

I'm still reading!!

I did the same thing. Welcome back!

May 29, 2007 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Cheryl, have you read your , lovemyjammies site lately?

May 29, 2007 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home