Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Girl


Hey, I am actually getting excited for next week! I am looking forward to eating healthier. Guess I better be looking through my recipes and figuring out my menus.
My knee is still giving me fits so walking is not something I can do as yet, but hopefully soon!
I sure do miss everybody. Maybe tomorrow I can catch up on a few of my favorite blogs.
Cheryl, You are an encourager for me. 12 weeks on ww...that's great! How have you done? Can't wait to hear!
Hope I am doing this "Happy Dance" after my first weigh in!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Jennifer said...

Cool! Ride that wave. Making healthy choices does feel good, and that's a great thing to get excited about.

May 31, 2007 5:51 PM  
Blogger tugboat 54 said...

I have lost 18 pounds so far. This has been hard at times. I have 16 pounds to go to reach my goal. After that anything is a bonus for me.

May 31, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

tugboat...awesome! You go girlfriend!

June 01, 2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home