Saturday, July 28, 2007

More Whine!

This is harder than I thought! I was going to work on not eating out but there we were out and about and had a sub for dinner! On a good not tho, I did drink atleast 4 glasses of water yesterday and 4 glasses of ice tea. (sugar free-no caffeine)
We went out to breakfast this morning too...what a loser I am! Atleast it wasn't fast food and I do believe that is what I was banning, right? I drank water tho. And have more water and tea again.
I am still feeling crappy, hope there is some improvement soon. Yes, I am taking my meds.
I actually cooked tonight! Shocked my husband, especially when it was almost 100 again and we are not air conditioned! I made a big pot of spaghetti so when we get lazy and think of going out for a burger there will be something to nuke instead! Yea for me!
I took my blood this morning and it was up to 134...yikes, that is really high for me! I am usually around 90 in the morning. No wonder I feel crappy! I took it later in the afternoon and it was 118. Lower, but still too high for me! This is not a good trend! Maybe tomorrow will be better!

2 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Tomorrow is always a better day.
I've missed chatting with you. We need to do that soon. Have three grandkids spending the night tonight. What fun they are ! All 7 of them......gotta love it.

July 30, 2007 10:36 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

gotta love those grandbabies! I have missed chatting too! I haven't been on much, my eyes are usually toast from all day on the computer!

July 31, 2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home