Tuesday, September 11, 2007


It's been one week! Hey...I passed the two post test! And then there is the scale!!! I knew I was doing good as I have been keeping track this week to monitor my fluid loss because of the pseudo tumor. But once I reached 11 pounds, which, by the way, is exactly 4, 397,562 trips to the bathroom, then I was somehow afraid that I would gain 5 or 6 of it back by this morning! My body likes to play tricks on me! And sometimes I think that I talk myself right into it! Do you ever do that? I need to re-program my little voice and what it is saying to me!
Well (drum roll please!) I have lost 14 pounds! That is the most I have ever lost in one week! I must have been storing enough fluid to drown in!



Oh Man! Now I saw the water and I gotta pee! See ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger tugboat 54 said...

Yea, Doing the happy dance for you !

September 11, 2007 6:52 PM  
Blogger ...jus me said...

Thanks Cheryl!

September 11, 2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home