Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Vampires and Arguements!

Gosh how time flies...I'd like to say it was cuz I was having fun, but actually it was all my daughter's fault. She loaned me her copy of "Twilight" to read. Now I need "New Moon" Geez...I have Christmas sewing to do, and tons of shopping. I can't spend all my time reading. But then it is Edward we are talking about...hmmmm!

But back to my getting healthy goals...I really am learning alot by tracking what I am eating and what I am not eating and when I eat and when I don't want to eat. Like last night when Hubby and I got in a fight, he took off for a bit to cool off and all I wanted to do was run over to Wendy's and have a cheeseburger and fries and I probably wouldn't have stopped myself from having a pop either and maybe even a frosty. I was able to restrain myself. I had been cooking green beans and ham hocks for hubby all day so I opted for some of those instead. I was not in the mood to fix him anything else so that was it for dinner. Wasn't the greatest for me and not very balanced but better than Wendy's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home