Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Keepin' On Keepin" On...

I have come to the realization that not weighing is not working for me. Because of my Pseudo Tumor Cerebri, I have to keep track of the fluid buildup and in order to do this I must verify my suspicians with the scale. I can usually tell when I am making too much fluid, but the scale definitely confirms it. Then I know to take my pills for a few days to get rid of it. I will lose between 7-10 pounds in a couple days. Then I am good to go again.

I have lost another pound so that is a good thing. Then I gained from the build-up of fluid in my brain. I have lost 8 pounds in two days, have one more to be back where I was. Gets kinda tricky to figure out how I am doing at times, depends on the day! I have stayed off the scale in between times tho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home