Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all had a great Christmas with family and friends! Mine was very relaxing. Yeah! Didn't mean I didn't eat things I shouldn't, but you know I am not into deprivation! I am living not dieting!

My surgery to clean out my knee is next Tuesday. I weigh in that morning, if I remember before I have to be there. Please pray for my surgery to help so that I can be more active. I really am looking forward to being able to exercise and have a lot less pain. I have a lot of people praying for me. I think I am really ready to do this.

I have lost 10 pounds now and that is a good start so now my next goal is another 20 pounds. Then I am hoping to maintain it for a week or two and start being careful again til I lose another 20, and so on and so on! I don't want to be crazy about this, just 20 pound segments, beings I usually come to a screeching halt at 30 pounds. Maybe I can trick my body and not make it think that it is starving this way!

Hope you all have a fun and safe New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home