Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

Wow it has been crazy lately. I'm trying to finish Christmas gifts, attending Open Houses, potlucks, Girl's Night Out Christmas Parties, and family Christmas Parties...Eeek!

We found out my surgery on my knee, (the one they can't guarantee will help) is going to cost us over $700. And it is due before surgery. The surgery is scheduled for 4 days after Christmas. Who has that kind of money right after Christmas? We are trying to decide whether to spend the money and hope it works, or bag the whole thing. My knee is not getting better by any means. How will I be able to lose any weight without being able to walk etc.?

I got on the scale this morning to make sure I had not gotten too crazy as I have not been journaling my food intake or making sure of much of anything except taking my vitamins and meds. I am down to 252. Whats up with that? Being less than good and losing? Well, atleast I have not gone crazy on portions. I find I am not wanting all that much food, just often! I have gotten pretty sick when I get busy and don't eat often enough. I truly am not dieting, that's for sure! I will be anxious to see what the scale says by Tuesday when I weigh in officially.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy celebrating the birthday of our Lord and Savior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home